What personal information do we collect from the people that visit FindSGJobs.com?
- When ordering or registering on our FindSGJobs.com, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- FindSGJobs.com collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- FindSGJobs.com may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website FindSGJobs.com is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- FindSGJobs.com implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. FindSGJobs.com cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Our third party marketing companies may set cookies on a few of the pages Users see in the Site. These cookies are made to collect non-personally identifiable information to be able to assess Users' interests and searches on our website to help deliver advertisements that were more relevant when Users see our Site and other websites. The non-personally identifiable information collected by these cookies might be shared for goal of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders by contacting our customer service.
Third Party Disclosure
- FindSGJobs.com do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, FindSGJobs.com may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
FindSGJobs.com agrees to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
531A, Upper Cross Street, #03-119 Hong Lim Complex, Singapore 051531