3 Years experience
Tasks and Responsibilities including
- Cyber security solution specialist and subject matter expert for wide range of security products from our company.
- Provide L1/L2 technical support and maintenance for customer security and IT team.
- Lead project implementation or part of the project team member to work with clients and solution partners for project delivery.
- Design security architecture for projects and lead project meetings with customer.
- Troubleshoot and configure security product and solution for customer via remote and/or onsite.
- Proactive maintenance for the implemented solution for the customer.
- Facilitate technical review or troubleshoot session between product principles and customer.
- Produce technical documentation, meeting summary, project documentation, and training material.
- Conduct end user training.
- at least 3 years related working experience in IT network, system, and security solution/operation.
- Resourceful in problem solving and possess good analytical skill.
- Effective communicator in English, required to work in complex and multi stakeholders environment.
- Experienced in solution deployment, user testing, and/or technical support.
- Efficient learner and self-motivated for improvement, able to demonstrate in past work.
- Possesses information security product or industry related professional certificates.
- In depth understand or interested in cyber security technology related industry.
- Working understanding/knowledge in virtualisation, cloud technology, operating system (Windows and Linux), email and network operation, SQL database, and web app solution.
Complete Solution Finder is a leading regional value-added distributor and specialist in Information security solutions.
Founded in 2005, the company is committed to helping Enterprises with their Information Security initiatives by providing both ‘best-of-breed’and cost-effective products from leading innovative technology vendors.