2 Years experience
To perform Scheduled Preventive and Reactive Maintenance on the Air con systems installed in the site facility and any other building related maintenance to ensure smooth functioning of installations.
To perform general mechanical, electrical (light fittings interior & exterior), Fire System, Plumbing (including drainage) and general building maintenance works and other duties as assigned.
To perform daily checks to ensure all the equipment and facility are in good condition.
To manage and coordinate site activities (contractors) for ongoing projects and oversee daily activities of site staff.
Planned preventative maintenance schedules are completed on time and in a professional manner, recorded and issued to the client each month.
Investigate, analyse and evaluate the causes of building defects e.g. air conditioning plant breakdown, water seepage, etc. Reactive maintenance is completed as per SLA’s and has been duly authorized by the relevant Client Representative. Service reports are filled in by the service representative, signed for accuracy by the onsite client staff and issued as supporting documentation when invoiced.
Ensure all statutory and government rules and regulations are being adhered to within the scope of work being undertaken.
To understand contractual obligations and meet customer expectations under the agreement.
On a daily or as needs basis, report to the Site Facility Manager and discuss works completed or in-progress.
Ensure indoor air quality basic, fire safety certification, fire alarm monitoring and servicing, dry risers, water hose reels and fire extinguishers maintenance and testing.
Maintain green certification parameters in order to renew the green certification (level gold plus).
Removal of furniture or equipment within the Campus when required.
Ensure compliance to Safety, Health & Environment Procedures and Reporting.
• Communication Skills (verbal and written) – ability to convey meaning and obtain understanding.
• Organizational Skills – ability to group work in relation to the work being done, prioritizing and scheduling an even workflow.
• People Skills – ability to effectively relate to customers and others in all organizational levels, being sensitive to their needs.
• Conceptual Skills – ability to see entire program objective ensuring that individual programs work within the framework of the company’s objectives.
• Customer Relations – ability to relate to customers with an attitude of friendliness while conveying confidence in the company’s professionalism