1 Year experience
Manage and maintain food service clearing system so that it works effectively during meal times.
Ensure that all soiled wares are collected duly, cleaned, washed and sanitized for use in all other department.
Ensure that all equipment and facility in the dishwashing department is managed effectively by proper usage and maintenance.
Perform duties to keep all areas of the dishwashing area clean and sanitized including floors, walls, dishwashing machines and equipment, storage equipment/ shelves and other light equipment.
Ensure that all work is carried out safely according to industrial safety requirement regulated in-house and governmental regulations.
Responsible for all use and security of cleaning chemicals used in the catering facility.
Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment.
Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level.
Responsible to wear the uniform that is provided and to maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
Performs any other duties as directed by the Management.
• Communication Skills (verbal and written) – ability to convey meaning and obtain understanding.
• Organizational Skills – ability to group work in relation to the work being done, prioritizing and scheduling an even workflow.
• People Skills – ability to effectively relate to customers and others in all organizational levels, being sensitive to their needs.
• Conceptual Skills – ability to see entire program objective ensuring that individual programs work within the framework of the company’s objectives.
• Customer Relations – ability to relate to customers with an attitude of friendliness while conveying confidence in the company’s professionalism