1 Year experience
• Answer all incoming calls for offices in Singapore
• Ensure the console is kept up to date
• Check New Starter and Exit spreadsheet and update as required.
• Contact Managers of new starters to determine extension of new starter
• Liaise with team assistants to ensure updated team lists are sent through regularly
• Liaise with Managers to obtain relevant client information for their respective teams.
• Reflect a professional and courteous profile for MMC
• Open, date-stamp, and sort mails by business/ department. Place in pigeonholes for scanning team.
• Record all incoming Registered/Express Post mail
• Prepare and list cheques as per cheque handling procedures required by Finance
• Dispatch and retrieval of archive boxes from external supplier
• Prepare consignment notes for international mail satchels and freight
• Prepare local Post manifest totalling daily outgoing mail
• Provide relief coverage for Mailroom and FOH roles when required
• Understand the EMS system in conjunction with visitor registrations and issuing of passes
• Any other facilities tasks related to smart office as directed by the Facilities Coordinator
• Minimum a Diploma in Facilities Management or its equivalent
• A proven background in the field of facility or similar related discipline
• Working knowledge of the statutory requirements and their application in OH&S and knowledge of government agencies and key client framework
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Access
• Excellent time management and teamwork skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
• Excellent grooming and personal hygiene standards
• Self-motivated and lateral thinking
• Languages: English Fluent. Bilingual will be advantageous.