1 Year experience
• Ensure the execution and completion of electrical and instrumentation tasks in full compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) and Quality policies and standards.
• Perform tasks as defined per the Maintenance Work Orders
• Perform troubleshooting through logical thinking process.
• Knowledge in Maintenance and Calibration Processes and Standards.
• Some knowledge in utilities system such as DI System, HVAC System, Boiler System, HVAC and Process Chiller System, Cooling Tower System, Compressor/ Compressed Air System, Clean Steam Process, and Cold room.
• Knowledge in Analytical and Laboratory Instrumentation.
• Participate in Root Cause Analyses and follow up on all corrective actions and preventive actions.
• Troubleshoot to resolve electrical and instrument problems, repair, calibration and return to service with minimal downtime.
• Comply with all Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements,
• Provide support to manufacturing and utility during routine and shutdown maintenance work; and product switch over in support of plant operations.
• Min Diploma/Higher NITEC in Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent background in instrument calibration and electrical.
• 1-2 years related experience on electrical and calibration, preferably from pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing environment.
• Team player, attention to details, accurate and thorough.
• Ability to read and comprehend instrumentation wiring, pneumatic and hydraulic schematic diagrams.