1 Year experience
• Coordinate with the Contracts Manager and Unit Manager on back of house activities including daily purchase requirements, request for repair and maintenance
• Responsible for incoming faxes, department keys, petty cash and notices on bulletin board
• Update record and maintain proper filing systems
• Liaise with Sodexo HQ concerning HR matters, Finance and other administrative requirements
• Assist in weekly and monthly submission of administration requirement to Sodexo HQ Conduct and coordinate month-end inventory procedures
• Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level• Handle customer feedbacks duly and ensure all actions taken are reported to the Contracts Manager or Unit Manager.
• Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment’s and report to the management of any faulty equipment
• Responsible in checking on grooming standards of all staff and ensure the maintenance of neat and professional appearance at all times
• Establish and collect cash/ coupon transaction for each sale by ringing into the Point of Sales machine
• Maintain and upkeep the POS machines and report any fault or discrepancies in the machine’s performance
• Handle customers feedback duly and ensure that all actions taken are reported to the Senior Cashier after each meal
• Perform any other duties as and when assigned by management
• Communication Skills (verbal and written) – ability to convey meaning and obtain understanding.
• Organizational Skills – ability to group work in relation to the work being done, prioritizing and scheduling an even workflow.
• People Skills – ability to effectively relate to customers and others in all organizational levels, being sensitive to their needs.
• Conceptual Skills – ability to see entire program objective ensuring that individual programs work within the framework of the company’s objectives.
• Customer Relations – ability to relate to customers with an attitude of friendliness while conveying confidence in the company’s professionalism