1 Year experience
o Ensure that all kitchen areas are clean and sanitized including food processing equipment, cooking utensils and other light equipment.
o Cook and prepare assigned dishes for serving according to the menu (main and special/ promotion dishes).
o Ensure that all food are processed according to the corporate and government regulatory control in hygiene and sanitation standards.
o Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment.
o Assist in planning of menus and recipes with the Unit Manager and Sous Chef. Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level.
o Recording temperature for all refrigerators and Daily Cooking core temperature.
o Responsible to ensure that all menu items are available in service areas throughout service times.
o Responsible to oversee other kitchen personnel and kitchen areas on occasions when Junior Sous Chef or Sous Chef is not available.
o Performs any other duties as directed by the Sous Chef and Unit Manager
• Communication Skills (verbal and written) – ability to convey meaning and obtain understanding.
• Organizational Skills – ability to group work in relation to the work being done, prioritizing and scheduling an even workflow.
• People Skills – ability to effectively relate to customers and others in all organizational levels, being sensitive to their needs.
• Conceptual Skills – ability to see entire program objective ensuring that individual programs work within the framework of the company’s objectives.
• Customer Relations – ability to relate to customers with an attitude of friendliness while conveying confidence in the company’s professionalism