$2,000 - $2300 / Month
1 Year experience
Permanent, Full-Time, Freelance
Why Join Us?
At Tiong Bahru Bakery, we strongly believe that everyone has value to add to the business and organization.
We care about your welfare greatly and believe in open and respectful communication between each other, to ensure a supportive and happy work environment for everyone, a second family who will help you learn and grow into positions of higher responsibilities.
We are seeking energetic individuals who are great team players. If you have a good attitude, are cheerful and enjoy interacting with people, we are interested in meeting you.
Fun and supportive work environment
Structured training programme provided
Career growth opportunity from sustainable and consistent brand expansion
6- and 12-month new hire incentive, on top of year-end Performance Bonus
Group-wide staff discounts (F&B and Beauty brands under Spa Esprit Group)
Medical insurance, fixed OT hours, and leave provisions in line with MOM regulations
No split shifts
• Daily preparation and production of breads and pastries
• Handle heavy loading, mixing, packing of ingredients and finished product
• Responsible for the consistency and presentation of the products
• Pack baked goods for delivery timely
• Maintain inventory and storage in an organised manner
• Decorate and prepare garnishes for baked goods
• Prepare ingredients and food items accordingly to recipes
• Assist In conceptualising and creating pastries, desserts and other baked goods
• Minimise the wastage and spoilage of ingredients and other food items
• Manage and maintain hygiene standards
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organisational skills
• Able to cope in a fast-paced environment