$2,100 - $2800 / Month
0 Year experience
• Assist in preparing and replenishing ingredients for food preparation.
• Assist in fruits preparation, drinks preparation timely
• Ensuring food products are placed in assigned locations at the appointed time.
• Ensure cleanliness of the kitchen before and after your shift
• Assist Chef in any ad-hoc duties if needed
• Min 1-2 years of working experience in the kitchen
• Able to work well as a team or individually with minimal supervision
• Candidates who possess a Food Hygiene certificate will have an added advantage. (Candidate without the certificate are welcome, company will sponsor for the course)
• All nationalities welcome to apply