$2,200 - $2500 / Month
0 Year experience
About this Role:
- Provide a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Handle phone calls for reservations and inquiries.
- Greet and direct guest to designated room.
- Record orders, serve food and beverages.
- Input orders into point-of-sales system.
- Provide basic technical support (mic checks, karaoke system checks).
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised and produce quality work.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management.
- Ensure a neat and tidy appearance.
- All other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
Minimum 1 -2 years of working experience in the F&B field or service line for senior level. (No experience welcome to apply)
Passionate in interacting with people
Proactive and good communication skills
Able to commit on weekends and PH (6 days work week- 8 hours per day)
Through the fusion of immersive entertainment concepts with technology, we have transformed from a one-outlet Karaoke business in 2015 into Singapore’s first multi-entertainment hub with eight outlets island-wide today.