$2,500 - $3000 / Month
2 Years experience
About this Role:
We are looking for a candidate to provide support in managing the Career Resources Stations (CRS) location at community centers, shopping malls and MRTs island wide.
- Manage the Career Resources Station (CRS) manpower allocation island wide.
- Manage the setting up of booth at event location.
- Assist to plan the Part Timer manpower to man the CRS booth.
- Train the part-timer Career Advisor in engaging jobseekers.
- Engage with job seekers to understand their employment needs & share the opening vacancies.
- Facilitate job seekers in their registration on the job portal.
- Assist the Part Timers if they require assistance.
- Plan and set budget, as well as explore various locations for CRS booth and job fair.
- Liaise with vendors to support job fairs.
- Collate the CRS reports for submission to the various partners.
- Collate the job seekers details who expressed interest in the CRS jobs for submission to the companies.
- Work closely with recruiters on referring potential candidates for placement orders.
- Constant follow up with CRS job seekers for other job opportunities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum a Diploma in any discipline with 2 years of working experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in HR or Operations is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication & organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Independent, committed & able to multitask.
- Willing to travel & work on weekends when required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.