$2,200 - $2600 / Month
2 Years experience
About this Role:
- Check and ensure loaded goods are of the correct types according to DO or invoice.
- Ensure goods are delivered in good condition without delay or damage.
- Assist in loading and unloading of goods, able to handle heavy loads.
- Adhere to the statutory and company’s safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Assisting in adhoc jobs assigned (mainly warehousing/packaging) when not scheduled to do deliveries or any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Coordinate with supervisor and customers for delivery schedule.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and working condition of company's vehicle.
- Primary/Secondary School/’N’ level with minimum of 2 years of experience in related field
- Must possess valid class 3 driving license preferable class 4 driving license.
- Clean driving records.
- 2 years delivery truck driving experience preferred.
- Able to drive 14-Footer Box Truck.
- Familiar with Singapore roads.
- Physically fit as needed to lift and carry heavy items.
- Punctual and hardworking.
- Willing to work 5.5-day work week + OT as required (with good OT pay).
- Working hour: Mon – Fri: 08.30 am to 05.30 pm, Sat: 08.30am to 12.30pm
- Reporting workplace at 1 Gul Circle, Logistics Hub at Gul