$2,000 - $2200 / Month
0 Year experience
About this Role:
- Taking guests’ orders.
- Running food.
- Handling cash & other forms of payment.
- Making proficient sales transactions - using a point-of-sale system.
- Properly checks I.D.s – for guests who appear to be under the legal drinking age.
- Demonstrating responsible alcohol service.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Suggestive selling - using proven techniques.
- Answering questions - accurately and politely.
- Satisfying any/all needs of the guests - regularly double checking back with guests throughout their experience.
- Maintaining a clean & organized station – including pre-bussing & table maintenance.
- Performing opening, closing & side duties – setting up/breaking down station, refilling condiments, cleaning ashtrays, etc.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all table/station numbers.
- Directing guests to areas & restrooms.
- Creating memorable experiences.
- Entertaining guests to create “Raving Fans.”
Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere. Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency. Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests.