$1,680 - $4130 / Month
3 Years experience
About this Role:
- Responsible for all the work of the chopping work, familiar with all the work flow of the kitchen.
- Cutting and marinate higher-priced cooking ingredients.
- Ordering of ingredients, inspecting, and accepting purchased ingredients.
- Responsible of preparing and processing raw ingredients, cooked food and cold dishes.
- Responsible for the storage and use of cooking ingredients in storage space and refrigerators.
- Coordinate with head chef to prepare the banquet menu and snack menu.
- Coordinate with Restaurant Manager to check on inventories, delivery ,accounts and calculation of the food costs.
- Supervise the work of a chopper, monitor the dosage and the quality of ingredients use.
- Supervise that the staffs strictly follow the procedures and regularly inspect and maintain the facilities and equipment. Check gas switch, burner, fire equipment, fire prevention work
- Complete the work that is assigned by the Executive Chef/Head Chef
• Must have at least 1 – 3 years of experience in traditional Cantonese/Teochew cuisine
• Good attitude, proactive and reliable
• Team work and passionate
• Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy.
• To communicate regarding the tasks and job responsibility