$2,250 - $3750 / Month
4 Years experience
About this Role:
- Assist Dimsum Chef to do daily work and manage the Dimsum Department
- Responsible for the hygiene and assessment of the staffs of the Dim Sum Department
- Responsible for large and small banquets, order food steaming, frying, cutting the shape for dish up and to ensure normal working process
- Responsible for the preservation of food in the Dimsum Department
- Assist to maintain the person hygiene of the Dimsum Department staffs and the working area within the scope of work
- Responsible on purchasing order for Dimsum Department and seek for Dimsum Chef for approval in advance
- Must have at least four years of experience in traditional Cantonese/Teochew cuisine.
- Good attitude, proactive and reliable.
- Team work and passionate.
- Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy.
- To communicate regarding the tasks and job responsibility.