$2,400 - $2800 / Month
1 Year experience
Big 3 Media is a Video Agency that specializes in creative storytelling. Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves so that you will see the bigger picture.
If you've ever wondered how the magic on screen is created, there is no limit to what we can achieve together!
The Assistant Producer supports the operational aspects of the production through performing administrative tasks and logistical management on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that food, props, arts and transport are available on the production site, arranging mandatory compliance documents required for production
- Responsible for coordinating the creative production operations including liaison with key cast and crew, implementing schedule and script changes under guidance and ensuring smooth transition from production to post-production stage
- Assists with the budget and timeline
- Pro-actively take notes during pre-production meetings
- Conceptualises conversation
- Sources for location, casting crew, art and wardrobe
- Prepares the logistics of production. (e.g. call sheet, prepare documents required, welfare)
- Coordinates post production
- Diploma or degree in media related courses
- Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Very organised to be able to deliver against instructions provided
- A good communicator to be able to coordinate between key production personnel
- Good time management
- Able to work under pressure
Please send your updated CV and latest showreel/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.