· To coordinate and assist supervisor for all production activities to optimize production capacity and manpower to achieve the production output required for that period to meet all customer’s demand.
· To assist supervisor report daily production output and its waste (OTIF and rejects). To do analysis and recommend action plan to improve OTIF.
· To coordinate with planners for on time delivery of raw materials from logistic to meet production needs.
· To ensure that the inventory level and transaction in SAP is up-to-date and accurately.
· To ensure the material movement update into SAP upon each production’s completion.
· To raise purchase requisition (PR) to replenish and restock the consumable materials or parts if necessary.
· To check on all WIP and unused materials to be return to Logistics Department.
· To make sure all chemicals (e.g. inks, adhesives, lacquer and solvents issue is in FIFO and not expired when use for production.)
· To check and confirm correct material, correct quantity and materials of acceptable condition are received upon delivery by Logistics Department.
· Working with supervisor to ensure good housekeeping for inks, adhesives and lacquer
· To ensure accurate packaging label’s information and paste of ASN label against the physical finished goods.
· To liaise and check with QA team on the incoming inspection status
· To ensure production Dashboard is up to date and accurately updated.
· Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
· Diploma and below in any related discipline or equivalent.
· 1 - 3 years of relevant experience and candidates with experience in manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
· SAP and MS Office applications.
· Able to handle stress.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.