3 Years Diploma $4000-$4499
D05 Buona Vista, Dover, Clementi New Town, Hong Leong Garden, Pasir Panjang, West Coast
IGG Singapore is looking for a Project Manager to join the Singapore Team to develop high quality Mobile game titles.
This is a permanent position based in Singapore, and requires working onsite.
- Participates in the strategic and tactical planning process & assumes ownership of the planning and progress vs. plan;
- Own the production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods;
- Own the build submission process of getting a development update to the live environment;
- Responsible for team agile practices and ensure project completion and acceptance;
- Monitors progress, provides regular overview, forecasts potential deviation and provides regular follow-ups to project stakeholders;
- Participates in quality reviews of the work completed on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards;
- Identifies and analyzes risks and project priorities, suggests alternative solutions and monitors their implementation;
- Acts as interface between different stakeholders in the project, in order to ensure that activities are aligned and implemented effectively;
- Collaborates with other managers to motivate and inspire team members, while encouraging creativity and team spirit;
- Evaluate the needs of the team in terms of resources and jobs, and ensure that these are met, maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity.
What We Are Looking For
- 3 + years of experience in project & people management;
- Familiar with project management process and methodology, have good technical ability with a customer-centric approach;
- Working experience on information technology, software development, online services implementation or system integration;
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes;
- Strong team management and organizational coordination skills, can undertake project and solve problems during the project process independently;
- Proficient in Agile development and Agile project management;
- Ability to provide feedback constructively & respectfully, in a way which enables a future resolution to issues;
- Broad understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art;
- Articulate, organized, and accessible;
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas;
- PMP and Scrum Master certification is a plus;
- Exposure to JIRA, Confluence or related tools is a plus;
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus; (in order to collaborates with other Mandarin speaking managers to motivate and inspire team members, while encouraging creativity and team spirit.)
- Enthusiasm to work in the video games industry.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Five-day work week