6 Years Diploma >$5000
D05 Buona Vista, Dover, Clementi New Town, Hong Leong Garden, Pasir Panjang, West Coast
IGG, an industry leading developer of mobile games, is looking for an Art Director to join the Singapore Team to develop high quality Mobile game titles for the International Market.
This is a permanent position based in Singapore, and requires working onsite.
The Art Director is responsible for the visual elements of the game, ensuring that the game art is of the highest quality. Additionally, the AD will ensure the visual elements are in line with the overall game vision in an effort to maximize the player’s experience.
- Defines and drives the artistic vision on the project in line with the overall game direction.
- Manages and contributes to the creation of concept art.
- Lead a team of art leads and artists producing 2D, 3D, UI and VFX assets.
- Validates the work carried out by internal and external artists to ensure that the highest visual quality objectives are met.
- Collaborates with producers to balance artistic vision with production realities.
- Collaborates with technical artists and art Leads to ensure artistic goals are met within technical performance targets.
- Creates presentation materials and communicate the artistic vision to stakeholders and external partners.
- Is a mentor for the artists and coaches them.
- Diploma/Degree in graphic design 2D / 3D, video game development or equivalent training.
- At least 6 years of game art production experience, including 3 years’ experience as an art team lead or art director equivalent.
- Strong 2D and concept art skills.
- Proven ability to provide clear documentation communicating artistic expectations to internal art team and external artists.
- Proven proficiency in current 2D and 3D applications including 3Ds Max and Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of art outsourcing pipelines.
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Familiarity in ZBrush is a plus.
- Good understanding of technical constraints related to Unity is a plus.
- Good communication skills in oral and written Mandarin to collaborates with Mandarin speaking technical artists and art Leads to ensure artistic goals are met within technical performance targets.
- Experience in mobile game development is a plus.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Five-day work week