2 Years Professional Certificate/NITEC $2000-$2499
D22 Boon Lay, Jurong, Jurong Island, Tuas
- Process payments - issuance of cheques, claims and reimbursements.
- Match documents with authorization and supporting documents.
- Coding of invoices and data entry into the systems.
- Ensure invoices are verified and duly approved before payment.
- Check on bank debit postings to ensure bank expenses are promptly authorized and recorded.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Manage/monitor GST refunds/payments; Prepare monthly GST returns and submit to supervisor.
- Maintain proper documentation and filing.
- Prepare and post monthly journals.
- Preparation to trial balance stage of Statement of Income and Expenditure and Financial Position.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Report as required.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Any Ad-hoc duties as assigned accordingly.
- 5 days work week, 8.30am to 6.00pm
Employment Type :