2 Years Diploma
- To ensure efficient and effective operations and maintenance of marketing content delivery for our clients.
- To brainstorm, plan and execute in all sales and marketing initiatives – organize seminar/technical training workshops, exhibitions, marketing literature and materials etc.
- To assist in content writing for marketing collaterals, social media platforms, e-newsletter.
- To manage and maintain website and online social media platforms.
- Periodic review brochures / marketing materials.
- Work closely with Sales Teams to coordinate and manage event preparation and operations for multiple events.
- Provide event administrative and operational support.
- Reporting directly to Group Operations Manager and be responsible for marketing ROI.
- Come up with marketing strategy, program, action plans and execution but not limited to online, offline campaigns and advertising.
- Well knowing about company products and services.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or above in any field.
- 2 years of solid experience in digital marketing / social media / event / marketing / relevant field
- Strong English writing and editing capabilities, specifically business writing, executive communications, creative writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator an advantage.
- Possess a positive working attitude and good communication (written and verbal).
- Customer-service oriented and enjoy meeting peoples.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Independently, attentive to details, and a good team player.
- Wordpress or other website development skills.
- Excellent planning and implementation skills.
- Familiar with engineering industry an advantage.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Five-day work week, Medical insurance