3 Years Bachelor's Degree
- To plan and supervise operation teams during onsite maintenance works
- Work closely with Sales & Application Manager, Group Operations Manager to resolve customers problem
- Ability to provide First level technical support to the customer on selected applications
- Work with customer engineers to select and recommend best solutions and explain of each options
- To ensure that field service jobs are carried out in accordance with Company SOP, SAFETY FIRST
- Preferably experience in Vibration, Alignment, Ultrasound and Condition Monitoring Service
- Troubleshooting, perform site analysis tasks on machinery or rotating equipment
- Ability to solve on-site problem for HVAC system and plant equipment etc
- Provide daily operation support and update daily report
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering discipline, preferably with field experience.
- Vibration Analyst background is required
- Experience in hands-on/servicing of motors and pumps, machinery, equipment
- In-depth Technical knowledge – condition monitoring, predictive maintenance
- Team Leadership skills, a clear communicator, respectful to others, fairness
- Possess a valid Singapore Class 3 license
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Five-day work week, Medical insurance, Transportation allowance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus