0 Year Primary/Secondary School/'O' Level <$2000
D22 Boon Lay, Jurong, Jurong Island, Tuas
S$1700 basic salary onwards, with S$100 transport allowance and up to $480 in supplementary allowance depending on shift worked.
Interested applicants please send your resumes to:
- Must possess at least a Secondary School/"N" Level/ Higher academic in any field
- Fluent in English
- Can work weekly rotating shifts: 730 AM to 7 PM, 730 PM to 7 AM.
- 6 days work until circuit breaker is over. OT claimable, cap at 72 hours per month.
- Once over, it is 8:30 am to 5:30pm or 11am to 8pm with 1 hours break in between, Monday to Friday. Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm.
- Only Singaporeans/Singapore PR
- Minimum 1 year in logistics line
- Entry Level Candidates may apply.
- Computer literate a must
- Provide service to all customers according to Skylift Districentre service standard and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation work of invoice, Order Processing, Delivery Orders and Delivery Summary
- Reply and acknowledge customer enquiry, order, provide delivery summary report through email or phone call
- Check GRN (Good Received Notice)
- Do closing for all D/O
- Prepare & Perform Inbound, Outbound and Inventory Reports
- Manage trucking container / shipping instructions for warehouse with Freight Team (Skylift Consolidator)
- Daily filling
- Update attendance report
- Pull out necessary documents for discrepancy report when required by management
- Any job assigned by superior / manager
- Working location: 38 Jalan Buroh, Singapore 619504, Hankyu Hanshin Logistics Building
- Computer literacy is a must
- Attributes: Sincere, courteous personality and willing to learn attitude.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
Employment Type :
Overtime pay, Travel allowance, Performance bonus