2 Years Professional Certificate/NITEC
D22 Boon Lay, Jurong, Jurong Island, Tuas
- Primary functions are: Inspection, service and maintain equipment
- Perform Preventive and Predictive maintenance servicing of equipment
- Service and maintenance of equipment and to ensure all equipment are in good working condition.
- Upkeep on all the Electrical facilities such as, electrical main switch rooms, electrical sources, control cabinets to tidy and clean at all times.
- Attend to machines breakdown immediately and update Maintenance Service Log.
- Assist machines improvement works with mechanical teams.
- Weekly Log readings : Electrical distribution meters at substations.
- Data Collection, readings and monitoring
- Check all electrical cabinets are closed at all times and cabling is covered with proper conduit, trunking and cable trays.
- Monitor and feedback on cleaning activities to assist Equipment Engineer to maintain overall cleanliness of power plant and proper cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Maintain proper Housekeeping and Safety awareness on all job tasked by Equipment Engineer.
- Any ad hoc duty as assigned
- Min Nitec in Electrical / Electronic or relevant
- At least 2 years of working experience in engineering / manufacturing
- Experience in packaging / manufacturing will be added advantage
- Working hours: 5 days (Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6pm) in non aircon environment
- Occasionally needs to support night shift 8.30pm - 6am when required
- Ability to understand electrical, mechanical and pneumatic diagrams
- Basic knowledge in inverters, motor drives and mechanical assembly
- PLC knowledge is an added advantage
- Able to do OT as and when required
- Work location: Joo Koon Circle
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Repair and maintenance
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Dental Insurance, Five-day work week, Transportation allowance, Housing allowance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus