3 Years Diploma $2500-$2999
D16 Bayshore, Upper East Coast, Bedok, Chai Chee, Eastwood, Kew Drive
- Prepare monthly accounts for various organisations.
- Handle AP / AR and bank reconciliation tallying matters.
- Day to day operational AR & AP activities including invoicing, payments, receipts.
- Handle intercompany billings.
- Handle quarterly GST reporting.
- Handle year-end audit and tax matters.
- Liaise with auditors, secretaries, bankers and tax consultants.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments/project assigned from time to time.
- 5.5 days work week
- Annual leave, medical, dental and flexible wellness benefits
- Meals provided
- Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
- Interested applicants, please click the "Apply Now" button or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/ ACCA with minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Full set of accounting preferred.
- Knowledge in UBS/Autocount is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess initiative, willingness to learn in dynamic working environment.
- Independent and meticulous.
- Team player with good communication and supervisory skills.
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
Employment Type :
Full Time, Contract-to-Perm