2 Years Diploma $3000-$3499
D22 Boon Lay, Jurong, Jurong Island, Tuas
- Assist the Project Director/Manager in planning and execution of project at Site.
- Liaise with all parties involved in the project including local authorities, consultants, clients, sub-contractors, vendors.
- Periodically site inspection to ensure works accordance with specifications, approved methods and procedures.
- Monitor site progress and ensure schedule within timeline.
- Attend site progress and ensure schedule within timeline.
- Attend site meeting and inspections, regular report progress to Project Manager.
- Propose and resolve engineering and technical issues.
- Oversee and coordinate subj-contract works.
- Deliveries of equipment, project costing, procurement and coordination with all parties involved to ensure smooth progression of works to complete within target time and budget.
- Assist on all aspects of site safety and health management.
- Any other duties as assign by Project Director / Manager.
- Working location at West
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or in related fields.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Team player with the right attitude, hardworking and resourceful.
- Proactive in solving client's issues.
Building and Construction
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Medical insurance, Free shuttle bus, Performance bonus