We are looking for a highly motivated Management Associate to join our Logistics team.
This Management Associate Programme for Allinton aims to build a versatile and capable leader for the future. The selected candidate will be placed in different work environments in the organisation, where he/she will be attached to various programmes by mentors of different divisions.
As a Management Associate, it is essential to be both a creative team member and a willing learner in the organisation, as he/she will be working closely with the Logistics and other office departments to improve the organisation’s operations and efficiency.
It is important for you to understand the whole supply chain as this allows you to coordinate things effectively. You will have administrative duties in developing our Logistics teams through analysing logistical problems and providing new solutions. You will also need to devise new policies which will increase our stock take accuracy and efficiency.
Additionally, the vibrant workplace and industry meant that the candidate should expect a fast-paced work environment.
If this is the right job for you, it can help you acquire supply chain knowledge, data analytic and management skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B hardware industry and we promise that it will be a fulfilling learning journey.
• Ensure efficient allocation of stocks (inbound and outbound) and liquidity of stocks according to demand/supply cycle
• Oversee and manage the Logistics team’s duties
• Plan for efficient allocation of manpower resources for inbound and outbound goods
• Ensure stock accuracy
• Implement stocks quality surveying workflow
• Review and implement employee’s safety measures and requirements
• Bachelor's degree
• Preferably experience in the Logistic industry/warehouse setting
• Solid Microsoft Office knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English & Mandarin)
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Comfort with multi-tasking independently in a deadline-driven environment
• High level of organization, attention to detail and time management skills
• Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
• Passion for the B2B hardware industry and its best practices
• Positive attitude towards continued learning
Weekdays 8.30am – 6pm
Every Saturday 8.30am – 1pm