We are looking for a highly motivated Management Associate to join our Internal Corporate Sales team.
This Management Associate Programme for Allinton aims to build a versatile and capable leader for the future. The selected candidate will be placed in different work environments in the organisation, where he/she will be attached to various programmes by mentors of different divisions.
As a Management Associate for Internal Corporate Sales, you will have to understand our products and sales figures and work together with the Marketing department to help bring our sales to greater heights. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand the company’s sales figure. You will also work closely with the Procurement department on forecasting changing trends and new uprising industries to develop annual sales as well as spotting competitors.
Additionally, the vibrant workplace and industry meant that the candidate should expect a fast-paced work environment.
If this is the right job for you, it can help you acquire sales knowledge, data analytic and management skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B hardware industry and we promise that it will be a fulfilling learning journey.
• Attend to sales enquiries, prepare quotations to meet customers’ needs
• Follow up with customers to close the deals (client list will be provided)
• Promote in-house products to customers from the backend
• Process invoices and follow through till payments are received
• Coordinate and work closely with warehouse team to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction
• Coordinate and work closely with the External Corporate Sales team to understand customers’ demands and problems
• Monitor sales of companies and devise plans to improve sales of companies with slowing sales
• Highlight companies with unusual sales patterns to the External Corporate Sales team and the management
• Understand market demands and trends, work with HODs to expand scope
• Goal setting for the department / sales target setting for department employees
• Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned
• Bachelor's degree in business or related fields
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English & Mandarin)
• Comfort with multi-tasking independently in a deadline-driven environment
• High level of organization, attention to detail and time management skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Passion for the B2B hardware industry and its best practices
Weekdays 8.30am – 6pm
Every Saturday 8.30am – 1pm