We are looking for a highly motivated Management Associate to join our External Corporate Sales team.
This Management Associate Programme for Allinton aims to build a versatile and capable leader for the future. The selected candidate will be placed in different work environments in the organisation, where he/she will be attached to various programmes by mentors of different divisions.
As a Management Associate, it is essential to be both a creative team member and a willing learner in the organisation, as he/she will be working closely with the marketing and middle office departments to craft lucrative business decisions for the clients.
Additionally, the vibrant workplace and industry meant that the candidate should expect a fast-paced work environment.
If this is the right job for you, it can help you acquire sales knowledge, data analytic and management skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B hardware industry and we promise that it will be a fulfilling learning journey.
• Preparation of proposals to potential business clients
• Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies to align with Company’s direction and goals and growth.
• Streamlining communication internally within departments and externally between the company and clients
• Extract and evaluate sales data followed by goal setting
• Rotations include movement within Sales department
• Coordinate and work closely with the Internal Corporate Sales team to understand customers’ demands and problems
• Monitor sales of companies and devise plans to improve sales of companies with slowing sales
• Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned
• Bachelor's degree in business or related fields
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English & Mandarin)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Comfort with multi-tasking independently in a deadline-driven environment
• High level of organization, attention to detail and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Possesses a positive attitude to continued learning
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Passion for the B2B hardware industry and its best practices
Weekdays 8.30am – 6pm
Every Saturday 8.30am – 1pm