We are looking for an enthusiastic Management Associate to join our Marketing team.
This Management Associate Programme for Allinton aims to build a versatile and capable leader for the future. The selected candidate will be placed in different work environments in the organisation, where he/she will be attached to various programmes by mentors of different divisions.
As a Management Associate, it is essential to be both a creative team member and a willing learner in the organisation, as he/she will be working closely with the marketing and middle office departments to craft lucrative business decisions for the clients. You will work with our sales team and learn about the sales trends in all stages.
Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Additionally, the vibrant workplace and industry meant that the candidate should expect a fast-paced work environment.
If this is the right job for you, it can help you acquire sales knowledge, data analytic and management skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B hardware industry and we promise that it will be a fulfilling learning journey.
• Conduct Market/Product research and comparison
• Develop resources for Product Training
• Generate new ideas to strengthen our online & B2B marketing to clients
• Create a Social Media Content Calendar
• Update product catalogue
• Conduct product photoshoots, video productions & editing for Website, eDMs, Catalogue & Social Media
• Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information
• Track sales data, maintains promotional materials & catalogue inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report
• Market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
• Manage cross department projects
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related fields
• Skilled with design software e.g. Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
• Preferred to have personal laptop for design work
• Familiarity with social media & social networking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English & Mandarin)
• Comfort with multi-tasking independently in a deadline-driven environment
• High level of organization, attention to detail and time management skills
Weekdays 8.30am – 6pm
Every Saturday 8.30am – 1pm