2 Years Diploma $2500-$2999
D13 Macpherson, Potong Pasir,
D14 Eunos, Geylang, Kembangan, Paya Lebar
As a BIM Modeler, you will perform 3D modeling and documenting of shop drawings in concrete, precast concrete related products and reworks to ensure relevant specifications and detailing comply with the industry standards and customers' design requirements.
- Understand and read basic construction drawings and basic precast detailing.
- Will be guided on BIM modeling technique and standards in creation of models from design proposal to production drawings.
- Assist in developing, preparing and setting up of 2D and 3D documentations for presentation and other related assignments.
- Assist in plotting or printing documentations / drawings in related format for discussion and submission purposes.
- Assist in extracting QTO from 3D BIM Model for tender bids and project related information.
- Assist on managing 3D amendment, revisions and tracking of RFI.
- Ensure integrity of model design and information in accordance to company's BIM standard.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Architecture, M&E, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task, work independently, proactive with positive attitude.
- Good knowledge of Autodesk cad software and BIM software / tools. (i.e: Autodesk Revit)
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft office product. (Example: Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Possess strong initiative, resourceful, independent, good team player and technologically forward-looking.
Employment Type :
Five-day work week, Flexible working hours