1 Year Professional Certificate/NITEC
D09 Cairnhill, Killiney, Leonie Hill, Orchard, Oxley
To provide quality food and beverage services in a friendly and courteous manner to the guests at our Café Lodge and F&B functions.
- Check the station(s) to ensure that the necessary supplies are adequate.
- Prepare F&B service environment.
- Welcome the guests and usher them to available tables.
- Take order and repeat the order to the guests for confirmation.
- Clear the dishes after each course with the permission of the guests.
- Attend to requests raised by the guests from time to time.
- Check the bill to ensure it is correct before presenting it to the guest and mention the charge.
- Assist in the services at other stations or locations when the need arises.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Management Staff.
- Minimum N level, NITEC in Food & Beverage Operations preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as Waiter/Waitress.
- Project a positive and professional image.
- Provide go-the-extra-mile service.
- Provide safety and security for customers.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Medical insurance, Overtime pay