• Ability to understand the operational and business challenges across all the verticals • Ability to map the solutions to business challenges and recommend • Very strong in business acumen, problem solving and team management competencies • Having passion towards building career in IT Sales & Marketing • Excellent communication skills • Should be eligible for PCP or CSP. In case of PCP, candidates should be willing to complete the course as per PCP requirements
• Bachelor Degree in ECCE or Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion and patience to work with young children
• Computer literacy required
Education and Training
Crestar Education Group
Crestar Education Group is a leading provider of infant and child care services, preschool education, enrichment and adult education programmes in the region.
With a network of more than 20,000 students and more than 100 centres, Crestar Education Group has established its presence across Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Bangladesh.