1 Year Bachelor's Degree $3500-$3999
D02 Anson Road, Chinatown, Neil Road, Raffles Place, Shenton Way, Tanjong Pagar
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services.
- Provide technical support to distributor, integrators and end customer on products application and troubleshooting.
- Perform technical/ product training for sales people, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
- Become the safety ambassador for Pilz.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in automation engineering (fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Programmable logic controller programming experience (IEC 61131 – FB, LD, ST).
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well spoken and comfortable with public speaking.
- Mature and independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Travelling Required.
- Proficient in AutoCad/ EPLAN.
- Customer services or Sales support experience.
Your Job Ref. No
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Employment Type :
Five-day work week, Medical insurance, Life insurance, Performance bonus