• Responsible, develop and manage projects that impact COGS and company facility.
• Evaluates equipment for the manufacturing of products based on cost and reliability.
• Responsible for the smooth operations of all machines and equipment’s through an effective and efficient Predictive Maintenance program.
• Responsible for the uptime of all machines and equipment’s through an effective and efficient Preventive Maintenance program; so as to maximize factory output at given quality.
• Responsible for design and modifications of machines and equipment’s to support factory output at given quality.
• Responsible for commissioning of all machines and equipment’s installed into the factory premises.
• Responsible for the up keeping of all facility works in the company; including the management of subcontractors’ service (e.g. cleaners).
• Ensure representation of function in Work Improvement Teams, to support continuous improvement projects inline with company objectives.
• Ensure that environmental and safety elements are taken into consideration in all works performed on machines, equipment’s and on the factory premises.
• Ensure supervisors and operators etc, feel valued by regularly monitoring their work and ensuring everyone understands the importance of their contribution to the organization objective.
• Provide opportunities for development by providing both on and off-the-job training and structuring or grouping tasks to use the staff’s skills/gifts to the fullest.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Resolves a wide-range of issues in an imaginative as well as practical ways. Fully-qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
• Has good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and well-versed in software programming.
• Possess the ability to work effectively and independently.
• Capabilities to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Must be able to organize and manage project.
• Must be willing to share knowledge with others.