3 Years Diploma
D01 Boat Quay, Cecil, Marina, People's Park,Havelock Road, Raffles Place, Suntec City
D02 Anson Road, Chinatown, Neil Road, Raffles Place, Shenton Way, Tanjong Pagar
D04 Keppel, Harbourfront, Mount Faber, Telok Blangah, Sentosa Island
Objectives For this Role:
To be the professional face of the client organisation. Ensuring safe and compliant facilities are maintained at all times;
Be the pinnacle of customer service excellence, to go above and beyond to take action and create experiences that are easy to deal with, that create consistent and sustainable value for our clients, customers and each other respectfully.
Concierge Support -
- Conduct a professional and friendly customer service to ensure to answer customer and occupant queries around general Client information such as internal departments, locations / way finding and contact and timings of spaces within the building;
- To assist with functions / events, to ensure visitors expectations are met and exceeded prior to, during and assist to gather post event feedback.
- Ensure that the Reception area is clean, clear from health & safety hazards and the desk and team look professional and in accordance grooming standards
- Assist to manage lost & found
- Answer the telephone in a professional defined manner
- Know key transport routes to major locations including the other Client sites, the airport and key areas around Singapore.
- Assisting with taxi bookings or providing shuttle bus info
- Coordinate with external vendors to be able to propose interesting campaigns/events and/or roadshows that will be of benefit to Client staff and their visitors
Visitor Management -
- Ensure these customers arrival and welcome is professional and their first entry point is engaging
- Assist with Visitor and Resident data collection and updating of relevant databases.
- Manage stationary and pantry inventory and replenishment
- Manage all meeting room (2 rooms) bookings
- Update Welcome screen daily based on events and visits
- Update and verify accuracy of Outlook calendar for Events, Meetings and Workshops
- Envision different types of customers and their journey prior to their arrival, their welcome, during their stay, and their exit and develop and create experiences that go beyond the expectations in line with the Client values and personality
- Be the main contact support for all visitors to the site, executing defines emergency and evacuation protocols
- Create reports based on visitor numbers and provide analysis of results. From the trends, create experiences and/or process improvements on a continuous basis
- Minimum three years’ experience in reception in a hospitality and/or corporate environment required;
- Must present a professional and friendly image
- Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to customer service;
- Ability to confidently interact with all levels of the organisation from CEO to cleaning contractors;
- Able to work independently;
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and conflicting priorities; multi-tasking skills are key
- Proven ability to manage complex operational matters on a daily basis;
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations;
- Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness; and
- Competent in Microsoft Office products.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Five-day work week, Medical insurance