Sales|Customer Services|Business Development
1 Year Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma $2000-$2499
D13 Macpherson, Potong Pasir,
Ibis styles Hotel is an International Brand Hotel. Ideal for anyone who has the ambition to grow within the company and have the opportunity for career progression in Sales
Minimum 1 -2 years of experience in a similar capacity in the hotel industry
- Assist the Director of Sales & Sales Manager in organizing the filing system of the Department.
- Handling all group booking.
- Ensuring a well-organized and smooth running sales department.
- Liaise with clients ensures optimal performance.
- Ensuring all emails correspondence for the entire sales team (DOS + Sales Mgr) are replied to within the same day; i.e. answer all sales emails during times of the sales team away on sales calls.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Sales Manager in submitting “M.I.S. Report” to Accor MIS office on a monthly basis
- Provide the GM with the weekly sales productivity reports
- Ensure that the stock of stationery items are accounted for and well maintained
- Assist in the dispatch and collection of correspondence in the Hotel
- Take minutes of meetings in which he/she attends
- Providing the group nationality sheet to entire hotel.
- Work with Reservations, Front Office Coordinate all booking details.
- Provide information to accounts receivable as they request.
- Prepare contracts for clients and follow up.
- Handles all incoming sales telephone calls and action accordingly.
- Prepare & check all in-coming communication facsimile messages
- Assist in the packing of materials when required, e.g. Hotel brochures, sales kits etc.
- Update production reports of Corporate & Travel Agents monthly, quarterly and Yearly
- Assists the Director of Sales & Sales Manager in issuing Travel Agents Contract Rates and Corporate Agreements to be issued in a timely manner and approved by DOS and GM prior
- Ensures that all feedback from guests are reviewed and investigated by Director of Sales & Sales Manager, then follow-up action taken
- Provide reports / analysis for sales as requested by the Revenue Manager.
- The Sales Coordinator is familiar with the operation and application of the Hotel’s computer/data processing system and make sure clients’ database is updated
- Complete ROI report for the GM for every sales trip (seek help from the DOS)
- Cover the telephone operator’s breaks and manage the main telephone line for that period
- Plan and organize all sales trip mini P&L with the help of the DOS and present to the GM prior to participation in such sales activities
- To keep all activities as a record such as overseas trips or sales blitz
- COMMERCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep him/her well informed about the operations especially in key departments (Front Office, Reservations, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and finance.
- Closely observe matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services offered on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if need to be).
- Provide competitor analysis report on weekly basis to GM
- Gather all information from the DOS and Sales Mgr and provide the weekly, monthly RevMAX reports for sales
- Promotes the Hotel as often as possible through entertainment, site inspection and telemarketing
- Be updated with Hotel promotion, information related
- Handle hotel site visits in absence of the sales team
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Has great communication skills and promote the hotel in his/her assigned area/territory and to achieve optimal sales at the best possible conditions for the hotel.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Five-day work week, Medical insurance, Performance bonus