• Responsible for installation, commissioning and provide training of scientific, laboratory & research instruments to the scientific research community and industries
• Provide excellent customer service through product knowledge, handling customer feedback, prompt response and working closely with sales engineers
• Liaising with principals or suppliers for technical issues
• To take ownership for all assigned projects
• NITEC (ITE) / Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in Pharmaceutical or semi-conductor environment is an advantage
• Dynamic, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication and technical skills
• A team-player who is resourceful and able to multi-task and excel
• Possess Class 3 driving license; having your own car will be an added advantage
• Willing to travel locally and occasionally in the region
• Fast learner as on-the-job training and overseas training will be provided
All Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your application to:
HR Manager Gaia Science Pte Ltd (Singapore) Block 102 E Pasir Panjang Road #02-07, Singapore-118529 Tel : +65 6276 8884 Fax : +65 6270 8884 Email : email@example.com
Gaia Science Pte Ltd
We have a professional team with a collective experience of more than 186 man-years in the Scientific Industry, supplying scientific and laboratory equipment to the universities, research institutions and industries. We are recognized as a team who brings cutting-edge technologies from our partners and principals to our valued customers Our products are being used in application areas...