Sales|Customer Services|Business Development
0 Year Primary/Secondary School/'O' Level <$2000
D18 Pasir Ris, Simei, Tampines
- Manage the end to end fulfillment of online orders and related processes on a daily basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely deliveries and meeting their service expectations.
- Ensure smooth processes in purchasing, receiving, checking, listing, storing, selling, picking, packing and delivering. Avoid no-stock, wrong-product or late-delivery situations.
- Generate and follow up on quotations, purchase orders, invoices and other documents.
- Handle customers’ communications via phone, email, social media and other means.
- Ensure stock inventory accuracy, address any shortages or discrepancies.
- Perform annual stock take and regular stock counts.
- Hire and guide interns, part-timers and other manpower for daily operations and events.
- Negotiate with vendors regarding pricing and other terms.
- Continuously review all parts of the supply chain and processes, and improve on them.
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports, to analyze sales and other elements.
- Assist to develop specific targets, budgets and forecasts, and monitor performances.
- Perform any other relevant tasks to support the operations of the company.
- Diploma holder with at least 1 year of working experience. Prior experience with enterprise e-commerce solution such as SAP is ideal but not required.
- Preferably with experience as a junior executive in clerical/admin support or equivalent.
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in MS Excel.
- Highly organized, meticulous with sharp attention to details.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communications skills, in both verbal and written forms.
- Possess good etiquette when communicating over the telephone and written messages.
- Possess positive work attitude, good time management and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, team player ethnic, and empathy.
- Able to work in a fast changing environment and adapt to needs of the market.
- Able to work and handle office operations independently without supervision.
- Work 5 ½ days week with alternate Saturdays off, must be able to work on rest day and public holidays when required.
Employment Type :
Permanent, Full Time
Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Free shuttle bus, Performance bonus