Logistic Engineer is required to lead & drive improvement for logistic operation planning, control, FIFO methodology, cycle time management, productivity improvement and TPM. He/She is to ensure materials flow management, inventory accuracy, manning optimization and storage space
management in place to achieve organization goals.
• To lead and drive for continuous improvement in materials flow, manning, space and inventory
• Track records of cost reduction achievement
• Write SOP & WI required for warehouse management and logistic operations.
• To perform risk assessment together with HSE department and ensure safety first for operation.
• Setup a system for effective and efficient logistic operation and inventory management.
• Strike for improvement of Safety, Quality, Cost and Cycle time to achieve world class logistic operation.
• Focus on 5S, visual management and inventory accuracy improvement.
• Must be highly energetic and have the drive to get things done ahead of plan.
• To lead and implement SFM by setting direction and strategies in relation to different SFM
• Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Material Management
• Knowledge in warehouse/logistics/manufacturing environment is advantageous.
▪ Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (In English & Chinese)
▪ Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
▪ Good working knowledge of 5S & visual management
▪ Capable of writing SOP & WI required for warehouse management and operations.
▪ Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSA 18001
• Knowledge of tools and methodologies like SPC, TOPS, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, TPM, etc. will be an added advantage.
▪ Able to work in fast pace environment and under stress
▪ Continuous improvement ethos and ability to drive for sustainable implementation.
▪ Strong work ethic and professionalism
• Skills and abilities to perform job include: analytical communication, presentation skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, computer literacy, interpersonal skills, exercises mature judgment; ability to work in a team, as well as, independently; ability to influence other people