Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the successfully shortlisted candidate will be assisting in the daily operations of the restaurant in the following areas:
- Adhere to restaurant standard and service benchmark to increase revenue and reduce costs, which includes food and beverage, manpower, supply and utility cost.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards product quality and cleanliness
- Uphold professional image of restaurant by ensuring restaurant cleanliness as well as properly uniformed and groomed appearances.
Lead and manage team
- Provide guidance and direction to employees with regards to all operational and procedural matters.
- Maintain an accurate record of the restaurant’s staffing needs. Prepare work schedules and ensure sufficient manpower for all shifts.
Provide excellent service
- Ensure consistent high quality of customer service is provided in all areas. Attend to customers, advise them on menu choices and respond to complaints promptly, taking appropriate courses of action to turn unhappy patrons into return guests.