Full-stack engineers at goGame work their magic like a wizard in every part of the stack, at every level of abstraction. They are experienced generalists who thrive on a variety of challenges, and seek to expand their technical skill-set at every opportunity. Most of all, they enjoy building software that delights its users.
Your go-Getting Mission
• Responsible for programming and maintaining the backbone of the product, using Python, Django, MySQL,MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, Git, Capistrano, etc.
• Will be part of a goGetter team to support some of our games and lighting fast growing customer base.
• Work with everyone from QA to system admins to fix bugs and resolve production issues in a timely manner
• Work with outside data sources and API's
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Diploma / Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
• 3+ years experience building production software systems.
• Good working knowledge of Python, Django, MySQL, MongoDB.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Independent thinker; result-focused.
• Have a sense of humour and a drive to win!
• Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization is a plus.
Are you a goGetter?
• Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself.