1. Spend ample time in lobby to welcome and solicit guests for feedback.
2. Perform check-in and check-out duties. Assign room and prepare keys for check-in.
3. Resolve guests complaints to their satisfaction.
4. Patrol with Security the hotel premises to ensure orderliness.
5. Responsible for the Guest Service Manager float and currency exchange.
6. Process 3rd party charges such as credit card charges.
7. Match bills with correspondence for billing to Corporate clients and Groups/Travel Agents.
8. Walk VIP guests and bridal couple to the guestroom.
9. Complete Daily Duty Manager log after each shift.
10. Prepare Guest incident report
11.Keep informed on all current matters and maintain complete and readily accessible files and records necessary for effective operation.
12.Maintain close liaison with all other departments to ensure 100% guests satisfaction.
13. Attend Department meetings and other meetings as required.
14. Conduct daily roll call with the team. Assign, coordinate, and supervise work activities of team. Communicate activities, any problems and/or special information.
15. Conduct OJT (On-the-Job) training for new and existing Associates on duty.
16. Conduct performance appraisals for Associates and manage their performance by coaching and training them in accordance with established hotel standards.