To maximize sales and profitability for the department, ensuring the smooth running of daily operation. To build guests’ relationship and conduct effective training for associates.
- To provide the highest quality of service to our customers and employees. By always adopting a positive attitude and keeping the team spirit at the highest level.
- To greet with a smile at all times to colleagues or guests anywhere in the hotel (front or back of the house)
- To represent the outlet in all day to day operational needs.
- To ensure the smooth operation and efficient manning scheduling of the outlet.
- To ensure that all staff report for duty punctually, wearing the correct employee fashion and name badge at all times.
- To train, supervise, coach and counsel associates when necessary.
- To be responsible for the correct timing during service and to ensure that service is always of the highest professional standards.
- To constantly check the presentation and quality of food served and ensure that they meet the standards set. Presentation and garnishes must be served according to standards.
- To monitor and fully implement the portion control established for beverage ordering. To minimize wastage and spoilage.
- To be responsible for the proper storing and recycling of stock.
- To ensure smooth and effective communication among the restaurant, kitchen and other departments
- To work closely with receiving and storeroom. To make sure that received goods are of the standard quality and according to hotel’s specifications
- To ensure outlet’s menus are always in presentable condition and update promotional menus and tent cards.
- To ensure that staff are trained on fire safety and emergency procedures
- To ensure the first aid box is replenished.
- To conduct preventive maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
- To achieve the outlet’s profits through increased revenue and minimizing costs.
- To be responsible for the outlet’s profit and loss statement.
- To be responsible for the outlet’s controllables in relation to revenue.
- To be responsible for asset management of outlet and facilities.
- To control and ensure that expenses / purchases / requisitions are within budget limits.
- To be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlet.
- Adhoc projects as assigned by F&B Manager