To deliver an exceptional guest experience every time, while following the core values and adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Delivering fast, friendly and accurate service to all guests
• Welcoming each and every guest with a smile and being genuinely friendly and personable at all times
• Attending to guests’ needs as a primary focus
• Strict adherence to grooming standards
• Demonstrates good work habits such as punctuality, orderliness and tidiness
• Promoting teamwork to achieve set goals/targets
• Maintain operational areas to exceed guests cleanliness, comfort and convenience expectations
• Following all food safety, sanitation and hygiene requirements and practices
• Performing all assigned tasks and procedures efficiently and in a timely manner
• Assisting in the completion of station preparation, stocking and making sure that station area is clean
• Attends meetings as requested
• Accept additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
• Minimum GCE “N” Level with 1 year relevant experience.
• Pleasant personality and service oriented
• Hardworking with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly energized working environment
• 5 days’ work week; able to perform rotating shift duty including weekends and Public Holidays