Engineering & process support improvement for Production.
Responsible for new machinery installation & commission.
Prepare Monthly, Weekly and Daily Production report.
Perform trouble-shooting and analysis of equipment & machinery failure.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining training program of production personnel.
Ensure safety in workplace (Machine / Equipment Risk Assessment, Safe work procedure).
Ensure through Process Control that all products meet specification.
Continue study and improve process procedures.
Making sure all equipment is working in an optimal, safe and hygienic way.
Implement good work practices and maintain high standard of housekeeping to ensure a safe work environment.
In charge of all device calibration and certification.
Purchasing Engineering spare part.
Develop PM and spare part list or machine related information
Arranging machine service contract.
To be complied with the HSEQ Roles and Responsibilities.
Be familiar with the company HSEQ policy and implement at all times.
Report dangerous situation, incidents and accidents immediately to their manager.
1) Candidate must possess min Diploma in Engineering or relevant discipline with min 5 years supervisory working experience in a manufacturing environment.
2) Good supervisory skills and leadership ability.
3) Result-oriented, responsible, proactive and initiative.
4) Able to analyze and resolve potential problems.
5) Able to mentor, coach and train Team Leaders
6) Must be PC literate
7) Knowledge in CMMS is advantageous
8) Plus point with forklift license
9) Able to perform shift work.
Asian Blending Pte Ltd
AsianBlending is about delivering standards not just blends.
We deliver complete blending solutions to our customers of the utmost quality from our state of the art manufacturing facilities operating under the Highest food-safety standards and protocols.
At AsianBlending delivery standards, start from quality checking of inbound ingredients to final...