2 Years Diploma $3500-$3999
- Perform a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical / accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or related financial area
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting reports and tables pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures, account payable and receivable, and profits or losses for use in segments of monthly costings, management reports, annual reports, etc.
- Prepare information for the smooth completion of audits
- Perform routine calculating, posting and verifying duties pertaining to financial statistics, surveys, research information, statutory returns and benchmarking.
- Diploma in Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Good Interpersonal skills, meticulous and organized
- Able to work independently and complete task on tight deadlines