1 Year Primary/Secondary School/'O' Level <$2000
D23 Bukit Batok, Hillview, Dairy Farm, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang
Reporting to the Senior Golf Executive, the incumbent is required to enforce the club rules and maintain the pace of play on the golf course.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses the golf course condition under inclement weather and makes recommendations to Senior Golf Executive to decide whether to open or close the golf course.
- To perform the task as a Starter to ensure orderly tee-off sequence of the golfers, checking on golfers’ registration status and enforcement of proper golfers’ attire.
- Ensures orderly behaviour of golfers on the course, i.e. to control pace of play and to enforce club rules as well as the golf etiquette on the golf course.
- Assists in placement and collection of A-signs, novelty flags, banners and novelty items to and from the golf course.
- Attends to members’ complaints on the course and offers assistance to them.
- Reports any irregularity on the course to the Senior Golf Executive.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Senior Golf Executive or Head of Department.
- Minimum Secondary education with relevant working experience.
- Good golf knowledge will be an added advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Good knowledge of basic golf rules and different competition formats.
Strong interpersonal, communication and public relation skills
Employment Type :
Dental Insurance, Medical insurance, Free shuttle bus, Performance bonus