- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate and cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Ensure the organization’s process remain legally compliant
- Responsible for the tank movement, procurement and planning of daily operations
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Manage budgets and forecast
- Perform quality controls and monitor service KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Minimum Diploma and above or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience is required for this position
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication skill and good problem-solving mindset
- Mature, independent and pro-active
- Effectively bilingual in English / Mandarin
- Working location: Chinatown / 5 Days
Legend Logistics (Asia) Pte Ltd
Legend Logistics Group is one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia with a team of industry-savvy, seasoned logistics and global freight management professionals.
With its own growing fleet of ISO tank, reefer and dry container fleet, Legend also represents several Intra-Asia feeders and NVOCCs.
In just 14 years, the Legend brand has earned an...